Festool Domino XL DF 700 Joiner - 574422
Festool Domino XL DF 700 Joiner - 574422
Perfect for full-sized projects, the Domino XL DF 700 is capable of building solid, durable mortise and tenon joints.
The Domino XL saves you time and space because you're occupying a small amount of space in additon to reducing set-up and machining time. For large-scale joinery, this Festool joiner is perfect because it uses thicker, longer tenons up to 5 1/2 inches in length. Your work performance is more efficient as you rapidly switch between a wide range of joint sizes using simple controls and adjustments. This Domino XL joinery system allows you to do precise, reliable adjustments and stops in a matter of seconds unlike what has traditionally taken hours. You're essentially saving time and energy with having perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time. Buying new materials for re-cutting work is not necessary with the patented oscillating cutter action because it reduces the chance of kickback. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°
- Stepped Height Stop: 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises
Includes: DF 700 XL Joiner, D12 (12mm) Domino Cutter, Support bracket, Plug-it Power Cord, Spindle Wrench and Systainer 5 T-Loc
- Power consumption: 720 watts
- Cutter Spindle Speed: 21,000 RPM
- Mortising Depth: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm, 5mm increments)
- Domino Cutter Range: 8 10, 12, 14 mm
- Miters: 0-90°
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
Stationary machines like hollow chisel mortises and slot mortises occupy large amount of floor space in your shop, are expensive to purchase, require a lot of setup and maintenance, and force you to bring the material to the tool. Festool has taken the revolutionary concept of the Domino joiner and made it larger, the Domino XL Joiner. The Domino XL offers a more elegant solution to the challenge of large scale joinery. Amazingly simple to use, fast and accurate. The Domino XL now complements the capabilities of the original Domino DF 500, with a maximum tenon size of about five and a half -Inch in length (140 mm). No job is too big for the Domino XL. With an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you will quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds. With the Domino XL, you’ve got a system light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite. When the work piece is too large to come to the machine, this makes all the difference. Precision placement of solid hardwood tenons guarantees not only a perfect fit, but a finished product that will last for generations. What's in the box? XL D12 cutter, Plug-it Power Cord, Support Bracket, Wrench and T Loc Systainer Sys 5.
Domino XL Supplemental Manual
Festool Domino XL DF 700 Manual
Domino Joiner System Parts Diagram
Warranty and Non-warranty Repairs - Download and print the repair order form using the link.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied, return your tool to the selling dealer within 30 days and you will receive a refund of either your purchase price or the lowest retail price at which the same item has been offered since your date of purchase. Freight charges are not refundable. For the purposes of this policy, a tool is defined as a product with a serial number.
FESTOOL SERVICE ALL INCLUSIVE®Limited Warranty
Festool USA warrants that all new Festool power tools1 purchased from authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of 3 years from the date of original retail purchase.