Festool CT 48 HEPA Dust Extractor - 584084
Festool CT 48 HEPA Dust Extractor - 584084
The CT 48 is the biggest dust extractor of them all. When it comes to the most power, capacity and biggest tasks, the CT 48 is the one to choose. Having a 12.7 gallon capacity, this Festool dust extractor is sure to tackle even the toughest of tasks with little or no effort. Equipped with tool-triggered auto start, the CT 48 produces greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and consumes less energy versus a constant-on unit. Due to its maximum suction force of 137 CFM and additonal capacity space, projects involving sanding, planing, routing and joining shouldn't be challenging at all. Dust collection with the HEPA rated filtration system is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- Hose: Anti-static design. Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging.
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task.
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system.
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock.
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency.
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change.
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
Includes: Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor, (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag, (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose, (1) Integrated hose garage and (1) Integrated Cord wrap.
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 48 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
Festool CT AutoClean Dust Extractor Manual
Warranty and Non-warranty Repairs - Download and print the repair order form using the link.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied, return your tool to the selling dealer within 30 days and you will receive a refund of either your purchase price or the lowest retail price at which the same item has been offered since your date of purchase. Freight charges are not refundable. For the purposes of this policy, a tool is defined as a product with a serial number.
FESTOOL SERVICE ALL INCLUSIVE®Limited Warranty
Festool USA warrants that all new Festool power tools1 purchased from authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of 3 years from the date of original retail purchase.