Festool CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor - 583492
Festool CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor - 583492
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- Hose: Anti-static design. Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
Includes: Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor, (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag, (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose, (1) Integrated hose garage and Cord wrap.
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 26 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 26 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. The CT 26 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs.
CT 26/36 Owners Manual
Warranty and Non-warranty Repairs - Download and print the repair order form using the link.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied, return your tool to the selling dealer within 30 days and you will receive a refund of either your purchase price or the lowest retail price at which the same item has been offered since your date of purchase. Freight charges are not refundable. For the purposes of this policy, a tool is defined as a product with a serial number.
FESTOOL SERVICE ALL INCLUSIVE®Limited Warranty
Festool USA warrants that all new Festool power tools1 purchased from authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of 3 years from the date of original retail purchase.